The building is available to hire for activities that are run on a not for profit basis, that serve the local community and are consistent, in our view, with our Christian beliefs and ethos. NB the building is therefore not hired out for private functions like parties etc., or for businesses like Judo, yoga, dance, slimming or exercise classes, etc. groups – contact Coley Park Community Centre for such hire.
The facilities (see photos)
- Front area: entrance foyer with kitchenette with drinks water heater and serving counter, front room (with 28 seats), with serving hatch from kitchenette, and disabled toilet. Various Go Pak tables, 28 chairs and 12 children’s chairs are available.
- Rear area: Hall (seats about 100 – no PA hire), back room, small kitchen with drinks water heater, 6 hob cooker & oven plus microwave (kitchen use subject to our agreement), back room with serving hatch from kitchen, and men’s & ladies toilets. NB the hall is on the same level as the front area but the other rooms are lower down with steps.
- Enclosed garden with patio.
- Car parking: Two bays at the front (disabled access), and about 10+ spaces at the rear.
Hire charges (per hour, or part hour, including set up & clear away time):
- Front area: £7 per hour
- Front & Rear Areas: £10 per hour
These rates are discounted by £1 per hour for a booking of more than 4 hours, or for regular bookings. A deposit may be required.
Availability, including evenings (subject to change):
- In School term time: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (excluding third Saturday of the month)
- In School Holidays: Monday to Thursday and Saturday
To make an enquiry and booking contact the church office 0118 958 9911, email@example.com, and if we agree to a booking then we will simply issue an Email confirming the booking. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.